- $165 – Initial Assessment
- $150 per 45-minute session
A charge of at least $75.00 may be collected for administrative costs for documentation to courts, medical doctors, attorneys, etc.
In addition; A fee, not to exceed $9.70, for certifying the medical records may also be charged.
In addition; The cost of postage may also be charged.
In addition; Fees for copying documents may be:
$0.97 per page for the first 20 pages
$0.83 per page for pages 21-100
$0.66 for each page copied in excess of 100 pages
Cash or check accepted and due on day of treatment provided.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
While we do not participate in Mental Health Insurance panels, forms will be provided at your request for re-reimbursement. You may have out-of-network benefits that allow you to bill your carrier. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?